Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 58 - Week 4




Wow, isn't this combo fun fun fun! You still have a few days to play along!

N@ Ali here with my take on these gorgeous colors, this time I went for the orange/black and white only, using Tickle Me Happy and Rock Solid for the sentiment.




Chrissie here! This time around, I decided to focus on the polka dots and Halloween feel to the badge! I used Seeing Spots and Ghoulfriend.


Hello,  Tracy here!  I wanted to create a bit of a different card, so I focused on the black, white, and silver color combo.  I love the look of the silver embossing powder on black card stock, so I stamped the snowflakes from the Winter's Butterflies set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them.


Hi!!! Dana here!!! I used some leftovers from my last BIC card and made a kind of Halloween card!! Kind of because it dosen;t say Halloween but it does have bats!! I used Speak Easy and Bumps in the Night!!


Sabine here. Hi there, I combined three different sets for this BIC card. I used the cute bats with the tiny eyes from Ghoul-Friend , the house from Mrs.Rogers Neighborhood  and the sentiment from Now You See Me.



Boohoo - Tanja here. I used one of my favorite images - a monster! I LOVE cute Monster. This one is from Monster Mash. Have a nice weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment