Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #57 - Week 2



Chrissie here! I was inspired by the onesie and the circles (and colors) to create this CAS card.  I used Nap Time, Iconic, and Prehistoric!



Hi Dana here!! I got my inspiration from the picture of paint lids, i really liked the circles and the colors! I used a sentiment from Speak Easy!


Hi it's N@ Ali. Wow this inspiration combo is so beautiful and inspiring! I went for the pink and chocolate of the top left picture. The plaid was so easy to create using Crossing Lines, and the sentiment is from Bacon Bits.


Hi, Tanja here. I LOVE the BIC #57. It's so inspiring. Especially the colors are awesome in my opinion. For my card I used the cute little guy from the set Meltdown, because he looks like a popsicle.


Hi there, it's Sabine. This is my take on the awesome BIC inspiration picture. I used the one in top left corner, and I was inspired by the colors pink, blue, yellow, and brown. I made four tags using Breakfast ClubSeeing Spots and Baby Talk. There are more pics on my blog :)


Hello!  It's Tracy here with my take on the inspiration photo.  I was inspired by the soft colors, so I decided to create a watercolor card.  I used the Rock Solid set for the sentiment and Tropic Topic for the flamingo. 



1 comment: