Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #53 - Week 1


Hello you, Anni here! I love the rainbow color theme in this photo and I know I had to use it. Here is my card using Birds of a Feather.



Hello, Emily here sharing a card inspired by the image of BIC #53.  I created the rainbow background using watercolors.  Simply swiped the brush across the card in different colors.  Let it dry, then stamped my flower image from Flower Doodles set.  


Hi!  Lisa here with a whimsical take on this inspirational photo.  I've used the Enchanted set with a water colored rainbow background...


Hey there, it's Christine. Everyone who follows my blog knows I LOVE rainbows on cards. So this was just the perfect inspiration photo for me. I took out Spell Check and Crazy Circuits and created this card:



Tara here! I love bright colors so this inspiration picture is perfect for me! I did a super fun birthday card with Bot Time for my nephew!





No comments:

Post a Comment