Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Re BE Inspired Challenge #51 - Week 4

We have BIG news! Starting with THIS challenge, the BE Inspired Challenges will now last for FOUR whole weeks instead of two! That way, you have more time to get your projects done in time.
You still have one week left to enter this challenge!

= 
We will select ONE winner to not only win TWO stamp sets, but that person will also get to Guest Design for a future BE Inspired Challenge! 

Chrissie here! I love the polka dots in the inspiration picture, so I decided to use that as my inspiration! I used Party Animal and a sentiment from Veggin' Out for this super fun birthday card!



Hi it's N@ Ali. Oh polka love! and so much white space in the inspiration photo ; ) Mushroom from Veggin' Out and sentiment from Pieces.


Hi! Dana here!! I'm sure you can see that i used the red and white poka-dots for inspiration! To get my dots i used a stencil and a white pen!! I also used Veggin' out (seams to be a theme today with the other designers too!!)


Hi there!  It's Tracy here with some polka dot inspiration for you!  I used the Flower Doodles and Speak Easy sets on my card!





No comments:

Post a Comment