Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #52

It's time for another challenge!


We will select ONE winner to not only win TWO stamp sets, but that person will also get to Guest Design for a future BE Inspired Challenge! 

Hey, it's Anni here and here is my try on the inspiration photo! I used Flower Doodles and Monster Madness for the sentiment.



Hi everyone! Tara here with my card for the BIC #52 Challenge! I tried to emulate the blowing seeds with large glitter flakes and I used Petal Pushers and Flower Doodles Stamp sets!


Welcome to the new Be Inspired Challenge!  Lisa here with my take on this gorgeous inspirational photo... I have used the All About You, Petal Pushers, and Birds of a Feather...



Hello, Emily here sharing a card inspired by BIC #52 image.  This card is quick and super easy.  I embossed the frame from Doodle Frames set then water-colored around it in green.  Few white and clear sequins and voila, done!


Hey there, it's Christine. I really think this inspiration photo is challenging, as there are not a lot of shapes or colors. Do I used some green mist along the Tooty Fruity Stamp set. 





No comments:

Post a Comment