Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #50


Hello!  Welcome to this weeks Be Inspired Challenge!  Lisa here with my take on this challenge.  I've made a fun background by using a double misting technique with a stencil and popped my fun little bird and sentiment up.  In this card I've used the Small Talk Stamp Set and the Birds of a Feather...



Hello, Emily here sharing a card inspired by BIC #50 image.  I used True Colors set to create the graphic background for my wood veneer bicycle.



Hi there! Tara here with my interpretation of the gorgeous inspiration photo! I was drawn to all of the green in the photo along with those tiny bits of flowers peeking out! I used Petal Pushers, Bitty Borders and All About You to create this soothing card.


Hi, Anni here! The green and the bike caught my eye! Here is my card using the set Small Talk (You get this set for free if you spend $40 in march in the TAWS online shop)!


Hey there, Kasia here! When I looked at this photo the green caught my eye for sure, but the idea of Spring inspired me for this one as well. Must be wishful thinking!! I used Trees Company.



Hi, it's Christine, and this is my take on the challenge. I used the car from priceless joy. The sentiment was created with Alphabet Soup (and means congrats).





No comments:

Post a Comment